Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ramblin' rose...

I have nothing particularly exciting to talk about today...just a warning.

I just got back from seeing Richard III in Hammersmith - the actor playing Richard was unbelievable. It was definitely difficult for the rest of the cast to measure up to him, but overall it was interesting and strong production. I had prepared myself for disappointment, but it was grool (Mean Girls reference).

Something else I'd like to talk about is the fact that I think I'm growing up. I am growing out of my cynical, angsty teenage phase (I probably should have been out of that for a couple of years now) and into womanhood. No, it's not the London air that is doing this to me, but my own self (proud of it). I don't know when/why/how I thought of that, but it came to me today, and I wanted to remember it.

The next thing I'd like to talk about is how much I love seeing people in love. Every day, without fail, there is at least one couple on the tube so madly in love, I can't help but smile. I catch myself staring at couples whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears, canoodling, Eskimo-kissing...sigh. I am surprised by how I'm not sickened by it, but really, it brightens up each day immensely.

That's all :) I am a ramblin' rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment