Sunday, February 7, 2010

RIP Canon PowerShot SD750...

I am an idiot and dropped my camera last night after Amber's surprise birthday party. I found a place in London that repairs cameras and contacted them - the estimate they gave me was about 80 pounds to repair it. Since that's cheaper than buying a new camera, that's what the plan is.

Here are some pictures from last night! It was a great time.


Me and the birthday girl!


Tanner clearly having a good time.


My new annoying altar ego.


Greg came to join us.


I spent today doing laundry, random work, went for a run in Hyde Park, and calculating more - now that I've spent a little more than I bargained for on Amber's festivities and now, my camera repair. I've decided all of those trips mentioned in the last post is a wee bit ambitious, so I have decided to cut out Prague and Switzerland. I will find a way to make it to the Alps (most likely when I visit France), but I think it's more realistic. Including the remaining school trips, I will only spend three weekends in London.

Off to Amsterdam this weekend! Too bad my camera won't be repaired in time. Au revoir!

xo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment